About Me

Friday 19 September 2008

Blog...


This is the third blog I have started and I have have shortly abandoned the other ones due many of the following reasons....
  • Them deteriorating into emo-style depressing diaries
  • High demands on time by friends, family and boyfriend
  • I am easily bored and distracted by shiny Internet things so forget to write anything
  • I forget my password
  • I forget what site they are on
I think I may try a little better with this one, for a start it is pink... I'm not that fond of pink, but I feel that I have something to prove since I set it up like this and can't work out a way of changing it... and even if I could work it out I wouldn't do it because I am just that bloody stubborn.

I would also like to take this change to apologise for my spelling... there is a story behind it.

About 3 months ago I was driving through northern Scotland with my laptop on my knee eating some pretty hardcore crisps in the car. Id like to take this opportunity to explain that my dad was driving not me... Anyway I was desperately trying to find some wireless Internet and was getting very grumpy... when suddenly for no apparent reason my hand had an almighty spasm, taking me completely by surprise and hurling crisps all over my keyboard. Now there is a crumb the size of a small nation, which roles around under the z, s, d, e, w keys, and is completely invincible to being crushed, un-hooverable, and un-shake-outable... so if anyone has any suggestions then please let me know.

Anyway, I only joined this thing so I could comment on my friends blog so I'm gonna go now.

P.S you will never look at this car agin without laughing... YOU CAN NEVER UN-SEE THIS!!!

Kiss kiss

No comments: